Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pot-Luck Dinner at Legacy for Dad's Birthday - Which Date is Best For You?

(Update) It sounds like Saturday, November 14 is the best for everyone who has replied, so that's the date for the party. It will be 5:00 in the Activities Room at Legacy House, 79 East Center Street, Bountiful. Please bring a pot-luck dish to share. We will provide drinks, plates and utensils, etc.

I'm talking with Dad and Legacy about reserving their party room for a pot-luck dinner for dad's birthday. Since his birthday is in the middle of the week, the two dates I'm considering are:

Saturday November 7
Saturday November 14

The party would be at 5:00 at Legacy House in the room where we had the other party. Please leave a comment and let me know which of those dates is best for you.

Thanks!!

7 comments:

Jon and Janet said...

either one is fine with me. I will try to be there whenever it works best for all.
Thanks K for organizing this.

Janet

rand said...

I will try to be at either one. Thanks.

Pam said...

Kelly and I will be there whenever you can work it out..Thanks for doing this and let me know what I can do to help.

Pam said...

I have to take back what I said...Kelly &I, Clayton & Sandee have a USPEA banquet on the night of the 7th, so the 14th would work the best for us. We could miss it if we have to, but would prefer not to miss it.

Jon + Val said...

I think the 14th would also be better for us. Also Andrew and Sara would be here and should be able to come then.

We will be coming up to SLC that day anyhow to pick up Jacob for Ben's homecoming on the 15th.

Sandee said...

My vote is also the 14th.
I thought that was when it was always going to be?

Kalyn Denny said...

Sandee, I had been planning on the 14th, but then when I heard Val was having Ben's homecoming on the 15th, I thought that might mess her up. I'm happy to hear it will work for her, and it looks like the 14th is best for all who have replied, so that's the date!