One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her. Now look what's happened. There are a million of us. Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Happy Birthday Kristen!! Hope it's a great one- make Shane spoil you!Aunt Sandee
Happy Birthday!! You need to totally make Shane spoil you!
Thanks for posting this, Aly. I have been thinking about doing it all day.HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KRISTEN!! Love ya!I think Shane might just do that!
Hope your birthday was great!
What a babe! Always has been, and always will be! Hope it was a happy day and you got to eat all of your favorite foods!Aunt Lisaxoxoxoxoxo
Happy Birthday Gorgeous! Hope it was swell!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kristen!! Hope it's a great one- make Shane spoil you!
Aunt Sandee
Happy Birthday!! You need to totally make Shane spoil you!
Thanks for posting this, Aly. I have been thinking about doing it all day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KRISTEN!! Love ya!
I think Shane might just do that!
Hope your birthday was great!
What a babe! Always has been, and always will be! Hope it was a happy day and you got to eat all of your favorite foods!
Aunt Lisa
xoxoxoxoxo
Happy Birthday Gorgeous! Hope it was swell!
Post a Comment