Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Do they look alike?



One of my friends had a cute post on her blog of her two little girls at the same age and I decided to do the same thing. Here they both are around 9-10 weeks old. What do you think, do they look alike? I can tell you they have totally opposite personalities!!

7 comments:

Kara said...

I think they look totally different. Both are cute as can be! Is Kendyl growing out of her crying yet? Cooper was a bad crier at night. It stopped at about 3 months old. Cute girls.

The Biblers said...

Yes - she is finally growing out of it! I am coming for a visit December 8-13 and need to see the new baby!

rand said...

I think totally different as well. I can see similarity in the eyes, but beyond that they look different to me. Actually, as I look closer at the photos again I do see lots of similarities (chin) but they're features are just rearranged a little differently! They're each an ORIGINAL. And gorgeous.

Sandee said...

Nope...they still don't look alike.
Both are so cute!

Pam said...

Not alike, but both are definite cuties!!

Kalyn Denny said...

I do see some similarities (mostly in the shape of eye, shape of nose, and overall shape of face) but they're individuals. Hey, come and see me when you're here visiting! I'm available for lunch any day!

Anonymous said...

Not even related! But that's what I thought of my 3 boys. I did the same - put the photos together of about 3 months old - but of course that was in the old days before we even imagined "posting" - and mine were not even in the same gene pool! That's ok - I knew they had the same mom and dad!!! LOL!

xoxoxoxo,
can't wait to see you!

Aunt Lisa