Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WHO KNEW 4 YR OLDS PLAYED SOCCER!!


Kelly, Kristen and I went to watch Morgan and Lauren
play soccer. They play 3 on 3, and only with girls. It
was really entertaining!
Here's Lauren trying to keep hydrated!


Back to the game.
Morgan scored a goal!
She was quite traumatized when she didn't get to go in the
game at first. She started crying and said: "But I wanted
to play soccer, too"
The coach could not keep their names straight.
He had to look at their numbers to know which girl
he was talking to. I guess I should teach him the
Bangs----No Bangs!!

3 comments:

Nick & Alyson said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to the game, but I will be there for sure next week.

Congrats Morgan on scoring the goal!!!

Kalyn Denny said...

Yes, bangs - no bangs would definitely help. Cute pictures!

rand said...

Wooah Mo! You scored a goal? Awesome. No doubt Lauren will score one soon!