One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Morgan and Lauren make fashion statements!
Morgan and Lauren came over tonight to visit. I thought it would be fun to share their sense of fashion. Morgan out did herself tonight!!!!
Lauren matches ...but she still needed her picture taken.
I couldn't resist putting this shot of Sophie on too. This was taken at the Family Party. Like Grandpa, like Grandaughter!!
Morgan considers that denim dress to be a jacket and not a dress because it buttons all the way down. I've tried to tell her that it's a dress, but she just gives me "the look" and says: "No it's not."
3 comments:
I love how Morgan layered! She is already taking after her aunt in the "fashion" department. A few more years and she'll have it just right.
That butt crack thing goes through all the grandkids...except maybe Cooper. Those flat Willey butts don't really do much for keeping the pants up!!
Morgan considers that denim dress to be a jacket and not a dress because it buttons all the way down. I've tried to tell her that it's a dress, but she just gives me "the look" and says: "No it's not."
Those three girls are so darn cute. And you tell Sophie I'm all for freeing your crack.
Post a Comment