Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mother
We Miss You Every Day

I don't know what this occasion was (maybe someone can remind us.) But I love seeing this picture of Mom and Dad looking so happy together. Today I am missing Mother and remember what a truly amazing person she was.

7 comments:

dave dennys said...

Ditto K. I would love just a few minutes to give her a hug and thank her for the lessons of compassion she taught all of us.

Jon and Janet said...

Amen from me too. I miss her terribly. That picture was taken at my wedding. I know I didn't thank her enough for all she did for all of us. What a great,kind,selfless woman of God.

I love you Mother.

I love you all too,

Janet

Darren Draper said...

Not 'was', but 'is'. Remember what a truly amazing person she is.

Never forget the lessons she tried so hard to teach every one of us.

Pam said...

I love you, Mother. I want to add my thank yous for all you taught me and still teach me each day...what an example to follow.

I really miss you...your quiet patience and unconditional love.

You are a "GOOD LITTLE DANCER", one I admire greatly.

Lisa said...

Yes, mother we miss you. Out of Mark's scriptures yesterday, fell out the little laminated bookmark i made after her funeral, with a flower and the quote, "just try a little harder." thanks mother, for always telling us to be a little better and to always try a little harder so that we can all be good little dancers.

i've been looking at Denny Family Campout pictures, especially those early ones, and wow, was she ever amazing! we miss you mother, can't wait to be with you again!

rand said...

I thought about mom all day. She's always in my heart. I love you mom.

Mark said...

I miss the "smell" of homemade bread and cinnamon rolls that we always shared with the neighbors. And, of course, free shots. "I love you Mom, I mean Mother." She didn't like to be called Mom.