Sunday, August 10, 2008

Guess what Lar? You're STILL older than me!

Just TRY going to the disk of family pictures that Laurel expertly assembled and then pick a picture of Laurel...it's VERY difficult. Why? There are so many absolutely DARLING pictures. If you haven't looked at them recently, today is good day to do just that. But for today, I decided on this one. That is one serious Fisherwoman. I'm guessing she'll be a little less serious today as it IS her birthday. I'm guessing today will be singing, laughing, blowing out candles, and just chilling. We hope you have a wonderful birthday Laurel. And many, many more. We love you!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Birthday, Laurel!! Hope it is a truly wonderful day for you. I'm sure it will be as soon as your lesson is over...and no doubt it was a fabulous lesson!

Is that the last time you fished---who knew???

Nick & Alyson said...

Happy Birthday Laurel. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Kalyn Denny said...

Hope you have been having a great birthday!

dave dennys said...

sorry i missed yesterday, but happr late b-day Lar. I love ya
Dave

Lisa said...

Happy late birthday miss laurel. i'll always remember you walking into the hospital (where I worked in Las Cruces) and i met you for the first time. you were getting ready to go on your mission to learn the 'celestial language!' i admired you then, just as i do 25 years later. thanks for being so amazing!!! con muchisimo amor....
tu cuñada - lisa