One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
brayden's letter
Hey how is everyone down there? I hope having a blast, it sounds like everything is doing great there. Well this last week was awesome we picked up two new investigators, and this week we picked up one so far. The work is really moving along. next week p-day is on tuesday because of zone conference, so everyone write me early. Dad, I was wondering all the missionaries have business cards with there info on it, I was wondering if you could get some for me. with the mission office address on it and also our home address and phone number, with the salt lake temple as the background. So elder Brimhall broke his watch yesterday and he has no, so I was wondering. There is a box of extra watches down in my stuff under the stairs. could you send one for him? but I think that they all need batteries, so you'll need to take care of that before sending one. We can listen to talks everyday, so if you could send up some john Bytheway that would be awesome. President told us that if you plan on sending up packages for Christmas to send them by November 30 so that we get them by Christmas. Thats about it right now. anyway, I love being out here teaching the gospel to everyone. Its a lot of fun. I got to go but I love you all thanks for the letters and the support. Elder Boo Denny
1 comment:
Thanks Dave for posting this! He sounds GREAT!!!! What a sweetheart, always thinking of others. I miss him.
Post a Comment