Monday, November 21, 2011

McClelland Gang Update

We've had a lot of sick days around these parts and I mean A LOT!  So, we've been getting creative at home with things to do.
We made pasta necklaces which Jonathan wore everyday until all the pasta was broken (at least 2 weeks).
We had robot day where we dressed up as robots and even watched the movie Robots.

Henry is just cute and getting so big.  He's already starting to outgrow his 12 month clothes - he isn't even 5 months yet!
Sick time = a lot of pillow time.  
There's no shortage of cuteness around here - thank goodness.  Sometimes those smiles are my saving grace.
We also just recently had our family pictures taken - I think it was a miracle that we're all smiling in this one.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I miss those Denny Thanksgivings at Grandma's house with so many people and so much food you couldn't even move!  Love you!  Those of you who are getting together for Thanksgiving - I want to see pictures of the festivities!  I'll post mine if you post yours! 

6 comments:

Darren Draper said...

Thanks for the update and pictures, Andrea. It's great to see how quickly your family is growing up.

I miss the Denny Thanksgivings, too, and remember many very good times.

Have a great week!

Nick & Alyson said...

Cute fam, Andrea! I love that you dressed up as robots and watched the movie. So cute!!!!

Pam said...

I love seeing and hearing about all of you!! Thanks for sharing. Cute kids, cute Mom--love the crafts you created.Never a dull moment with 3 boys + one big one!!
Boy do I miss the Denny Thanksgivings and Mother & Dad that put them on.

Kalyn Denny said...

What a darling family. There's definitely not a shortage of cuteness!

I miss the big Denny Thanksgivings too. Val and I were talking about reserving a church or somewhere and having a big one every other year.

The Bateman Family said...

I LOVED this post...although it kinda made me feel like a lazy mom! You are SUCH a fun mom for your boys! We've had a few sick days around here too and it's no fun!! I hope everyone is feeling better soon!!

The Biblers said...

Too cute! I loved the family photo!