One day Edgar met Eula. He was crazy about her.
Now look what's happened. There are a million of us.
Well OK, not a million. But a LOT. Never fear, this will help us all keep in touch.
Thursday, February 03, 2011
ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!
WE HAVE YET ANOTHER WAY TO STAY INTOUCH AND COMMUNICATE WITH THE DENNY FAMILY. I HAVE CREATED A DENNY FAMILY GMAIL ACCOUNT. THE E-MAIL IS dennyfamily1@gmail.com THE PASSWORD IS edgar&eula THE PURPOSE OF THIS E-MAIL IS FOR INFORMAITON THAT NEEDS TO BE SENT OUT TO THE ENTIRE FAMILY, THIS WAY WE DO NOT NEED TO SEND OUT A MASSIVE E-MAIL IT CAN SIMPLY BE SENT TO THE FAMILY E-MAIL ADDRESS AND EVERYONE CAN LOG ONTO THIS ACCOUNT FROM THEIR PERSONAL COMPUTER AND DOWNLOAD OR VIEW THE INFORMATION BEING SENT. FOR EXAMPLE I AM WORKING ON GETTING EVERYONE THE PICTURES OF GRANDPA’S FUNERAL, I DO NOT HAVE EVERYONE IN THE FAMILIES E-MAIL ADDRESSES NOR DO I WANT TO TYPE ALL. I AM (IN THE NEAR FUTURE) GOING TO BE SENDING ALL THESE PHOTOS TO THE dennyfamily1@gmail.com E-MAIL, ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO CAN LOG ON THE E-MAIL AND DOWNLOAD THOSE FILES. ALSO I HAVE CREATED FAMILY FOLDERS. I HAVE SIMPLY CREATED SIBLING FAMILY FOLDERS. AS WE USE THIS E-MAIL I WILL GO THROUGH AND SORT THE INBOX INTO THE APPLICABLE FOLDERS FROM WHO THEY WERE SENT. THE E-MAIL WILL SIT IN THE INBOX FOR A COUPLE WEEKS AND THEN FILED AWAY AND ARCHIVED SO THOSE WHO DO NOT GET THE INFORMATION WITHIN A COUPLE WEEKS WILL STILL HAVE ACCESS TO IT, BUT IT WILL NOT CLUTTER UP THE INBOX. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE COMMENT. ALSO DO NOT EVER CHANGE THE PASSWORD IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE PASSWORD PLEASE CALL ME 801-540-0166 AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PASSWORD AND IF WE NEED A NEW ONE I WILL CHANGE AND POST A NEW PASSWORD HERE ON THE BLOG.
4 comments:
This could have been a good idea, but for anyone who already has a google account, you can only log into a new gmail account by making that password the password for your google account. If I did that then anyone in the family could log into my blog dashboard or AdSense account. So I don't think this will work for me.
It has been a few years since I discovered this by trying to set up a separate gmail account, so let me know if it's changed.
This must have changed, I have several gmail accounts. denny.stuart@gmail.com dennyphotos1@gmail.com and I can log into them seperately with seperate passwords. Your google accounts will not cross in anyway.
Okay, will check it out, thanks.
That has changed. I have several gmail accounts as well and was able to successfully get into this account.
NOTE ALL: You can add this account to your mail program or go here:
mail.google.com
(no www)
To login.
Thanks Stu. Great idea.
Rand
Post a Comment